- Plug & Play installation with multiple sump setup options.
- Easy fleece-mat replacement system.
- Efficient, high-flow, skimmer friendly, 50 g/m2, non-woven polyester fleece-mat rolls.
- Smart drive unit – connected to the ReefBeat ecosystem.
- Solid-State internal and external water level sensors (no moving parts).
- Integrated media basket for additional chemical filtration.
- Kink-resistant, corrugated inlet hose with a USA/Metric PVC connector.
The ReefMat comes fully assembled, straight out of the box. Designed to hang on a sump wall to conserve space, but also including mounting legs, you can place the ReefMat anywhere you want in your sump that has the space avaialble. Both the drive unit and inlet hose can be positioned on either side of the ReefMat making installation work for any sump set up.
- One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices.
- Easy set-up and operation.
- On-line monitoring and notifications.
ReefBeat gives you timely notifications when the fleece not only needs maintenance, but also if it should get stuck or torn. If any error occurs, the motor will simply not attempt to feed any more fleece until the issue is resolved. The end of Roll Monitor function lets you know the daily average use, and how many days you have left before the filter roll runs out so you can plan ahead.
Note: Suitable for seawater aquariums only.