Deltec´s newest top product is the Deltec E-flow pump, a true sine wave pumps powered by brushless motors.
The supplied controller can adjust the power consumption and performance via a wattage display. The pump can be installed both inside and outside the sump (Wet or dry installation). The new E-flow pumps deliver high flow and high pressure with low power consumption and are almost silent in operation.
Deltec E-Flow 16 - Virtually silent external and internal pump with a load of 14,000 lt / hour.
Benefits of Deltec E-Flow 16
- Deltec E-Flow Pumps are almost silent in use thanks to the all-new DC brushless motor.
- All Deltec E-Flow pumps are protected by an overload protection circuit and if the rotor gets blocked, the pump will be switched off automatically.
- All models have a control panel with which the pump can be adjusted for power. By using the up and down buttons on the control panel, the power in watts can be electronically adjusted in 17 phases (E-Flow 16) to 20 watts.
- If the power fails, the pump will restart with the old power setting.
Quality from Deltec
Made in Germany, built to perform
Deltec products really deserve their ´Made in Germany´ quality label. All components are manufactured using advanced computer-controlled CNC milling machines, guaranteeing high-quality, constant components and pumps that last.
Technical data Deltec E-Flow 16
- Maximum volume at 1.1 meters: 14,000 l / hour
- Max water height: 9.0 meters
- Performance selection: 17 phases
- Voltage: 230 / 240v
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Pump dimensions: 230 mm x 135 mm x 214 mm (LxWxH)
- Controller dimensions: 190 mm x 215 mm x 65 mm (LxWxH)
- Inlet / suction: 50 mm
- Exhaust / pressure: 40 mm
- Energy consumption: 20-180W