The Jecod DCP-4000 is the latest pump from Jecod and the successor to the pumps in the DCT series. The Jecod DCP-4000 not only looks better than the lift pumps in the DCT series, but is also considerably quieter and more economical. Moreover, the Jecod DCP-4000 can be adjusted many times more accurately thanks to the many controllable steps. The Jecod DCP booster pumps are high performance pumps with a controller that work professionally and reliably. The simple speed control and operation of the Jecod DCP is enhanced by innovative electricity that provides an energy saving of around 65%.
With a 10-speed control and slightly higher head pressure performance compared to previous models, the DCP pumps deliver the ultimate in silent operation and can be used in fresh and saltwater environments.
Given its ability to detect fault conditions, Jecod DCP-4000 communicates visual warnings and an automatic shutdown is used to prevent damage to the motor if the rotor is blocked. The feed mode switches the pump off for a total of 10 minutes.
The Jecod DCP lifting pumps do not contain copper elements and are reinforced with a resistant ceramic shaft to ensure a long service life and corrosion resistance. The new Jecod DCP booster pumps are supported by their Sine Wave technology and their new enclosed impeller design, which results in super quiet operation.
Overview of the most important features:
- Maximum flow rate of up to 4000 liters per hour.
- Adjustable from 1,200 to 4,000 liters per hour.
- Improved main pressure performance compared to the DCT models
- Improved sealed impeller design for quieter operation
- High performance motor with innovative electronics, resulting in energy savings of up to 65%.
- Sin wave technology results in ultra-quiet operation.
- New digital controller with speed control settings 30% - 100%, 1% steps.
- IC electronic detection for automatic shutdown without water.
- Can be used in fresh and salt water.
- Long service life is achieved by using wear-resistant ceramic shaft.
- Soft start operation - pump gradually builds up to set the flow rate.
- Input position switches the pump off for 10 minutes.
- Speed settings - 30% - 100% with 1% steps.
- Energy consumption indicator and settings are retained if the power goes out.
- Can be set up both internally and externally.
- Dimensions: Length 158 mm x Width 80 mm x Height 128 mm
- Consumption 33W at 24 volts.
- Super quiet and low power consumption the Jecod DCP-4000.
All Jecod DCP models
||Yield (L / H)
English description of Jecod DCP-4000
The Jecod DCP DC Return Pumps are high performance return pumps with a controller which operates professionally and reliably. The simple speed control and operation of the Jecod DCP is reinforced by innovative electrics that provide around 65% energy savings.
With a 10 speed controller and a slightly increased head pressure performance compared to previous models, the DCP pumps delivers ultra-quiet performance and can be used in marine and saltwater environments.
Courtesy of its ability to electronically detect error conditions, the device communicates visual warnings and uses an automatic power off protection, to prevent damage to the engine if the rotor becomes blocked. The feed mode disables the pump for a total of 10 minutes
The Jecod DCP pumps contain no copper elements and is reinforced with a resistant ceramic shaft to provide long life and corrosion resistance. The new DCP pumps are supported by their Sine Wave technology and their new enclosed impeller design resulting in a super quiet operation.
At a Glance:
- Maximum flow rate or up to 4,000 liters / hour - adjustable from 1,200 - 4,000 liters per hour
- Improved head pressure performance on the DCT models
- Improved enclosed impeller design for a quieter operation
- High performance motor with innovative electronics resulting in power savings up to 65%
- Sin Wave technology resulting in ultra-quiet
- New digital controller with speed control settings 30% - 100%, 1% increments
- IC electronic detection for automatic power off protection upon no water
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- Long operation life is achieved through the use of wear-resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation - pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- 10 Speed settings - 30% - 100% with 1% steps power consumption indication and settings are retained if the power is lost
- Internal and External use
- Dimensions: L158 x W80 x H128