The Nyos Viper 5.0 has been specially adapted for the difficult conditions in seawater aquariums. The Nyos Viper 5.0 has particularly robust components such as durable high-quality ceramics made from zirconium dioxide. This means that the pump is almost maintenance-free.
The Nyos Viper 5.0 is energy-saving yet powerful and is very quiet to use and has rubber feet.
The flow rate of the Nyos Viper 5.0 can be adjusted manually and therefore adjusted to the individual aquarium conditions.
The Nyos Viper 5.0 has a 3-year warranty. In addition, the TÜV has a SÜD security seal.
Nyos Viper 5.0 benefits at a glance:
- Specially adapted to the harsh conditions in seawater aquariums.
- Including particularly robust components, such as high-quality ceramics made from zirconium dioxide.
- The flow rate can be adjusted manually.
- Silent motor equipped with rubber feet on the bottom.
- Security seal TÜV Süd.
- High performance with low electricity consumption.
- Practically maintenance-free.
- The Nyos Viper 5.0 is equipped with a suction basket on the suction side and an integrated practical cleaning system. It has hose connections with a diameter of 16 mm and 20 mm (for hoses of 16/22 mm and 19/27 mm). In addition, it can also be directly connected to a hose of 25/34 mm without a hose connection.
In addition, the following hose connections are available as accessories.
- Hose connection of 13 mm (for hose 12/16 mm).
- Hose connection of 16 mm (for hose 16/22 mm).
- Hose connection of 20 mm (for hose 19/27 mm).
- Hose connection of 25 mm (for hose 25/34 mm).
- Dimensions: 108 mm x 76 mm x 119 mm (4.3 x 3 x 4.7 ").
- Performance: 1,000 - 5,000 l / h (265 - 1323 gph).
- Head height: 3.10 m (10.2 feet).
- Energy consumption: 32 - 82 W.