Continuous power supply for all VorTech pump models!
If the power and therefore the current in an aquarium fails, the inhabitants in that aquarium will die within 4 to 10 hours at the latest. The VorTech Battery Backup ensures that your precious aquarium inhabitants are protected in case of a power failure. There is no other product that detects a power failure, automatically switches to battery operation and protects you for an affordable price.
- MP10 minimum 72 hours
- MP40 minimum 36 hours
- MP60 Minimum 20 hours
- Backup power for 30 or more hours on a VorTech Pump.
- Can connect to another Battery Backup for two times the run time.
- Comes with trickle charger so you’re always prepared.
- Complete package comes with all the wiring cables needed. Specifications
- 18 Amp-Hour 12-volt sealed battery.
- Powder-coated white aluminum housing.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9" x 7" x 3.25" (228mm x 177mm x 82.5mm)
You will need the Battery Backup Booster for all Vectra pumps if you want to run the Battery Backup. If you connect a Vectra to a battery, you will not be able to connect other devices to the battery. You require one battery per Vectra pump. But you can run 2 VorTech pumps on one battery.