Newest type Jecod flow pump / wavemaker with smart WI-FI controller (manual operation is also possible), long life, mini size, strong power, no electronic equipment in the pump, which in particular ensures the longer life. 180 degree adjustable angle.
True Sine Wave technology
Using the True Sine Wave technology, the new SOW sine wave pumps result in a quiet and smooth rotation of the rotor which extends the life of the flow pump / wavemaker.
Features Jecod SOW M flow pump / wavemaker
- 8 different flow rates
- 4 wave modes
- Very quiet operation thanks to Sine Wave technology
- Wireless controller - if 2 SOW M pumps are used, controllers can wirelessly "synchronize" so that the SW pumps can operate "synchronously" or "synchronously".
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket that allows a higher degree of pump rotation compared to older SW pumps.
- Night sensor - automatically detects when the tank lights go out and the pump slows down.
- One-touch input mode - slows down the pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- Powerful, powerful water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
Intelligent control system to generate different wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra long cable for easy and comfortable placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15 mm thick. (20 mm for SOW M 16)
Specifications different Jecod SOW M Wi-Fi flow pump / wavemaker versions
- SOW-5 M: flow rate adjustable from 500 - 5,000 liters / hour - 15W
- SOW-9 M: flow rate adjustable from 1,000 - 9,000 liters / hour - 23W
- SOW-16 M: flow rate adjustable from 2,000 - 16,000 liters / hour - 35W
- Jecod SOW-5 M: 5,000 l / h, 52 x 72 mm
- Jecod SOW-9 M: 9,000 l / h, 66 x 88 mm
- Jecod SOW-16 M: 16,000 l / h, 80 x 106 mm