Deltec skimmers convince with very good skimmer results.
The Deltec Skimmer 400i has a newly developed emergency overflow.
This prevents the skimmer from bioling over when the air supply is reduced, for example, by bending the silicone hose or a foreign object in the air intake hose.
When the air supply is reduced, the water level in the skimmer increases.
This can cause the skimmer to overheat in an extreme case and the water rises so high that it is pressed into the connection cup and the dirt is flushed back into the aquarium.
This leads to an extreme pollution of the water. The emergency overflow prevents the water from rising above a certain level and causing it to overheat.
- High efficient cylinder shape
- New developed emergency overflow with water level indicator
- Very quiet due to new hollow chamber floor
- Low power consumption
- Easy removal of the pump
- Variable adjustable pump
- Aquarium Size: 100 - 400 Liter
- Dimensions: 22 x 12,5 x 51 cm
- Pump: Deltec DCC1
- Power Consumption: 9 Watt, creating 400 liters of air (in standard mode)
- For filter tanks with 15 to 25 cm water level