Deltec protein skimmer MCE 400
The Deltec MCE400 is the ultimate "hang on" skimmer now suitable for aquariums up to 875 liters. The MCE400 is equipped with a full-size pinwheel and generates 400 liters of air, comparable to the Deltec TS1250. The design of the MCE400 gives it the flexibility to hang it on practically any aquarium or sump, but it can of course also be used internally. A separate room is built into the MCE400 where media such as RowaPhos or activated carbon can be placed. In a sock or pocket or in the optional media box.
The Deltec philosophy is that for every 1000 liters of water in the aquarium, you need 400 to 500 liters of air per hour to achieve efficient foaming. This makes the MCE400 skimmer suitable for 500 liters for a normally filled reef aquarium or 400 liters for a heavily filled fish only system.
Specifications Deltec MCE400
- Deltec MCE400 protein skimmer
- Can be hung on the outside of the aquarium or sump.
- Extracts its own water from the aquarium via the internal 9watt needlewheel pump.
- 350 liters of air per hour are produced in the venturi.
- L x W x H 216 x 77 x 490 (mounting height 600) mm.
- Normal occupation: 500 liters.
- Heavy occupation: 400 liters.